[kairbykairali.com] may be reviewed and updated at regular intervals. You are advised to visit the page from time to time to update yourself with the revised policy. This policy is effective from 1st April, 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use your information to contact you for market research purposes via email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Committed to protecting your personal information, we use appropriate technical and organizational measures, including encryption, to protect your personal information and privacy. A regular review is done to protect your personal information by utilizing IT security controls, including access controls that restrict and manage the way in which your personal information and data is processed, managed and handled. A trained staff is always working towards safeguarding and securing the information we collect online.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent us from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- While filling in a form on the website, click on the boxes that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you change your mind at any point of time and would want us to avoid using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may inform us by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
Your personal information will not be sold, distributed or leased to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. In case, we find any promotional information about third parties that might be interesting for you, we can send it to you if only you want us to.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to
Kindly write to or email us without any delay, if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete at the above address. We will immediately correct any information found to be incorrect.